Smart Communities Status
Submit a request
Diagnostics provide us with information about your network adapter, wireless environment, and connection speed. This data better enables us to investigate your issue and assists in providing support.
Download the VostroNet Network Diagnostic tool below to simplify the data collection process
VostroNet Diagnostic Collection
2. Press "OK" and it will take a couple of minutes for the file to be generated.
3. The network diagnostic file is now saved on your desktop.
4. Upload the file at vostro.wetransfer.com and address it to email@example.com
Please include the following details in the message:
5. If you are having issues with the steps above, you may try our guide below to manually do it using Wireless Diagnostics.
Follow these instructions to generate a network diagnostic report on your Apple MacOS device.
1. Hold down the Option key and click the Wi-Fi icon in the top corner
2. From the menu select Open Wireless Diagnostics
3. The wireless diagnostics application will open. Click Continue.
4. Enter the password for your Mac to continue (NOTE: This is not your VostroNet login)
5. Allow a few moments for the application to analyse your wireless environment.
6. When this finishes, select Continue to Summary and click Continue
7. Skip the Additional Information and Router Summary prompts by clicking Continue twice
Your Mac will start to generate the wireless report. This may take a few minutes.
8. A finder window will open to show where the report is saved (/var/tmp)
Drag this file onto your desktop for easy access.
Upload the file at vostro.wetransfer.com and address it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Speed test result: Include a screenshot of your speed test
- Wireless Diagnostics file