Smart Communities Status
Submit a request
When you set up your Xbox 360 console for the first time, you are asked whether you would like to connect to the network. Here’s how to connect your Xbox 360 to the network, using both wired and wireless connections.
Follow these instructions to get your XBOX 360 console online.
Your XBOX 360 console will connect to XBOX Live if your internet plan is active and you have not exceeded the device limit.
Steps to Connect
1. Turn your console on
2. Connect to your building's assigned Wi-Fi SSID. See reception if you do not know your building's Wi-Fi SSID (or plug an ethernet cable in if you prefer a wired connection)
3. From the XBOX dashboard, select Apps and then select Internet Explorer
4. Allow a moment for the browser to open and finish loading
5. Press Y on your controller to open the Web Hub and select the Address Bar
6. Enter this URL into the address bar to sign on to the Q2 portal - https://vost.ro/legacy
7. The legacy sign-on will not display error messages. If you are having difficulties, check the status of your account by signing into the Q2 Portal from another device.
Our team is limited in the amount of support it can provide for the configuration of individual devices. For further assistance refer to the instruction manual of your device or contact the manufacturer for support.